- LPG Kit is 30-40% cheaper than CNG.
- LPG Tank is very light as compared to CNG
- Filling time of LPG is up to 40 liters/minute CNG takes a long time to fill.
- LPG is available in many cities in India Unlike CNG. In cities in which CNG is available, its availability is more.
- Distance covered after filling tank once is almost double in LPG then CNG. This reduces number of visits to fuel station (gas station).
- CNG driving is economically more beneficial than LPG. If you have a run of more than 1500kms / month, then CNG will give better ROI, but if run is less than 1500 KM / month then LPG should be preferred.
LPG is stored at 20 Bar pressure while CNG at 200 Bar pressure, although both are safe