Query : What is difference between Sequential CNG and Regular CNG?
Sequential CNG kit having separate ECM which work in synch with Electronic Control Module (ECM) of car as its slave and Separate Injector next to protel injectors while Regular CNG having its own ECU and injector.
Query : What is different between Conversion kit and Sequential kit
1. Conversion kits having own ECM and rail injector while sequential kits are OBD designed having separate ECM and rail injectors.
2. Conventional CNG Kit is a manual tuning kit with minimum requirement. There’s no computer to manage the flow of compressed natural gas into the car engine.
3.The in-uniform flow of CNG is sucked into by the engine that burns inside with the help of spark plugs.
4. In sequential kits operator can access diagnostic information through laptop while conversion kit having no option to check at own.
Sequential kit is more safe and reliable than conversion kit.
Query : Can vehicle run on petrol and CNG both?
Yes there is changeover switch in vehicle from that operator run the vehicle anyone fuel at a time.
Query : Can an existing LPG vehicle run on CNG?
No, It can not be because both LPG and CNG having different caloric value and combustion ratio.
Query : After how many years CNG tank reset?
After 5 year every CNG owner should reset CNG Tank.
Query : How much is inlet and outlet pressure of gas in CNG Reducer and LPG reducer?
In CNG vaporizer inlet par pressure is "200 Bar" and outlet pressure is "1 to 2.0 Bar" In LPG vaporizer inlet par gas pressure 20 Bar and outlet pressure "0.5-1.5 Bar"
Query : Why LPG or CNG use?
1. Both LPG and CNG are cleaner fuel so environment is more clean.
2. when running on GAS, the oil drain period of car will increase and it also extent the life of spark plug.
3. LPG and CNG both have anti knocking power which increase engine life.
4. Running vehicle on CNG or LPG is cheaper than petrol.
5. It is safe fuel.
Query : What are parts of ECM in sequential kit.
ECM having ECU harness, map sensor, temperature sensor and switch. User can buy this all parts separately also.
Query : I want to install gas kit in my car so which option should select LPG or CNG.
As per availability of LPG/CNG filling stations where the vehicle will be run. If both LPG and CNG stations are available then
LPG Kit is 30-40% cheaper than CNG.
LPG Tank is very light as compared to CNG,.
Filling time of LPG is up to 40 liters/minute CNG takes a long time to fill.
LPG is available in many cities in India Unlike CNG.
Query : When CNG/ LPG gas kit maintenance should be?
Maintenance of CNG/LPG gas kit should be one year from the date of fitment or 3000 kms of run.